Good graphic design is like cutting the grass. It doesn't matter how high or how short you cut it. It just needs to be consistent to look good.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Summit Five Year Anniversary


This past weekend we celebrated five years of the Summit College & Career Ministry of the First Pentecostal Church. I have been looking forward to this for months. This ministry has had an amazing impact on my life, which is why it is so important to me. Chris Blakley, the group leader, even remarked, "I think Liz is the biggest Summit supporter around." Thank the Lord for the Summit and for its remarkable leadership.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to be there so badly! Sounds like you all celebrated the 5th year in true Summit style!
Miss every last one of y'all!!

Anonymous said...

They were great services! Liz- your hubby did so good! He is such a testimony! He always blesses me when he speaks. God has blessed him w/ a great wife, business, etc... =)
PS- thanks for the pics I requested.